We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Express Bookers

South Yorkshire
Level Contributor
106 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Express Bookers

Hi i am looking for accommodation for next month in albufuria i usually use alpha rooms/trav republic but i have been looking at a site called Express Bookers does any one have any info on this company i have never heard of them. They are based in the Isle of Man. The prices they are offering are very good more competative than my usual sites what concerns me is there price seem to fluctuate vastly.

derby
Level Contributor
1,803 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Express Bookers

Yet again another example of people booking with firms who offer good deals even though they don't know much about the tour operator. My experience has shown that you get what you pay for. It amazes me that people book holidays which seem too good to be true, and then start researching afterwards

St Just, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Express Bookers

well smelly, it was not that good of deal and i really thought it was geniune site considering the travel365 site is still running, an they made the booking through expressbookers its the first holiday ive booked for 5 years, when re book we are paying extra £350 not thousands, if only we were has smug as you pull your head in its bad enough.

derby
Level Contributor
1,803 posts
Save Reply
13. Re: Express Bookers

I object to being called smug. I do however find it difficult to understand why people book holidays and even pay money out to dodgy 'tour operators' and then start to complain or ask advice. Some people don't even know the difference between travel agents, 3rd party operators, agents and brokers. Just looking at some fantastic deals on offer, it doesn't take a genius to realise they are scams. The small print in some holiday insurance should always be read

14. Re: Express Bookers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 December 2013, 23:17
Get answers to your questions about Albufeira
Recent Conversations