We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

low cost holidays.ie

Which Albufeira hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
61 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
low cost holidays.ie

can anyone please tell us if they have used this website for booking their holiday. we have just researched our october holiday and the prices they are quoting seem too good to be true(and you know the old saying).we would like to hear from anyone who has used them.thanks

home
Level Contributor
91 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: low cost holidays.ie

Hello,

I used them for my holiday in april and had no problems at all..

Glasgow, Scotland
Level Contributor
1,171 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: low cost holidays.ie

I have used them and never had any probs...other good sites are travelrepublic...alpharooms....and hotels4u.....I usually book flights direct with easyjet or ryanair.

Hope this helps

Jay

Edited: 15 May 2011, 22:14
Merseyside
Level Contributor
242 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: low cost holidays.ie

hi another good site is onthebeach I was like you could'nt belive prices but have used them loads of time no probs I always book flights though them as well, but I always use travel republic for transfares to albufeira about 12 euros each return

east kilbride...
Level Contributor
45 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: low cost holidays.ie

i also use the three that jay has mentioned and also use onthebeach.co.uk for the hotels and ryanair for flights

liverpool
Level Contributor
362 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: low cost holidays.ie

lowcostholidays are safe but travelrepublic are much better and cheaper,one way to get it cheaper is toget a quote of lowcostholidays then go to travelrepublic give them a quote over the phone and ask can they beat it,,they will, tell them you will be in touch then ring lowcostholidays and do vice versa,hence you will knock anything from £50 to over a £100 pound of your holiday,ask them can they ring you back when they have a quote(its about 50p a inute if you ring them)so a recap get holiday companies, lowcostholidays,travelrepublic and onthebeach as well, and you will deffo save money that you can use towards your spending money,i do it all the time,if you want to get it even cheaper,get your own flights,if anyone wants any tips or advice just pm me

hope this helps franky.

Cork, Ireland
Level Contributor
32 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: low cost holidays.ie

Hi, I booked our holiday for August through them and have constantly been overcharged, think it has something to do with sterling to euros. Even though our holiday was priced in euros, when the balance came out of my visa I was charges sterling prices on two seperate occasions...Am still awaiting a refund of €350 and my friend who booked a holiday in June had similar problems...be careful..

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
61 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: low cost holidays.ie

Thanks for the heads up sunlover, we'll just need to be careful

Leicester, United...
Level Contributor
18 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: low cost holidays.ie

Yep. Used them last year for a holiday to Albufeira with no problems (flight & hotel).

I sorted my own transfer though.

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
3 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: low cost holidays.ie

I am just back from a two week holiday booked with lowcostholidays.ie I have to say I was very nervous about this holiday because I had read such awful reviews about the company. But I have to say everything went perfect. The flights, the transfers and the hotel. Could not find any fault whatsoever. Would have no probelm using this company again. I am deifinately a satisfied customer.

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: low cost holidays.ie

hi we used this company oct 2011 and everything was fine infact it was so good i will be booking next yrs hols with them fantastic customer service! we had 7 days all inclusive hotel, flights & transfers it all went smoothly, i even reviewed the hotel on trip adviser as excellent. All at a bargain price...very happy customer xx