We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Alfagar II apartments

dublin ireland
Level Contributor
49 posts
Save Topic
Alfagar II apartments

Just looking at the falcon brochure at Alfagar II apartments. These seem to be newly built, has anybody stayed there and is there a pool there as it says you can use all the facilities of the Alfagar I apartments in the brochure. We are thinking of going in July 2010 with a 16 year daughter. How far is it from everything. thanks

Lisbon, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Vilamoura, Olhos de Agua
Level Contributor
1,584 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Alfagar II apartments

Hi,

Alfagar II apartments are new and has very nice locacion. Is very near Algafar I, very nice too with acess to beach, 2 big pools and a small pool, bar and small supermarket. Alfagar II is near beach ( but I think don´t have private acess to beach ) and easy walking to a nice supermarket in the other side of the road. Is more and less 15/20 minutes walking to Olhos De Agua village or Oura beach plenty of restaurants, bars and shops. Is only 7 minutes by bus, taxi or car to Albufeira oldvillage, very nive village with many restaurants and bars in narrow streats.

I never had been in Alfagar II, only see it by the road but I had been in, Alfagar I and I like it very much!

THe alfagar apartments II open last summer and I read same bad opinions about service but I think is because is new and staff didn´t have experience. Try to book a sea or garden view apartment because a few apartments has terrace to road view and could be a litle bit noisy.

I advise you too that June still be a very hot mounth in Algarve, sun very strong and nice hot nights.

Let me know if you need more help.

Leonor

United Kingdom
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Alfagar II apartments

We have just booked to go in May!!! Cant find any reviews anywhere! Least it will all be new and in good condition lol! Ill pop a review on here as soon as we get back (fly on may 13th).

Lisbon, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Vilamoura, Olhos de Agua
Level Contributor
1,584 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Alfagar II apartments

Good Holidays! I´m sue that you will love Alfagar apartments and Albufeira area.

Leonor

dublin ireland
Level Contributor
49 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Alfagar II apartments

Hopefully you enjoy yourselves in Alfagar II apartment. I would love to know how you get on over there in May. Looking forward to reading your review when you get back. Enjoy yourselves

West Sussex
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: Alfagar II apartments

Hello, Me, my wife and 3 children went to Alfagar apartments in October 2009, we stayed in the apartments overlooking the sea and the beaches, we used all the pools(3), the main pool was very good with a childrens pool with water slides/chutes. it was a short walk into the town with loads of restaurants to choose from, we got a taxi into the old town and there was lots of tourist shops to look around to get souveniers, if you walk up to the top of the 'strip' and turn left there is a Mcdonalds down the road. we give it 10/10 we are going back October this year.

UK
3 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Alfagar II apartments

Please post your review when you come back....I have book for July with my husband and our little son and want to make sure it is a nice place close to a nice beach.....

Thanks!

UK
3 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Alfagar II apartments

Please post your review when you come back....I have book for July with my husband and our little son and want to make sure it is a nice place close to a nice beach.....

Thanks!

Manchester, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Alfagar II apartments

Who did you book Alfagar apartments with and how much did it cost? Can only find them on first choice and seems very expensive. I've booked flights at the beginn'ing May 10 and my young sons are desperately hoping for a pool with a slide after months watching

UK
3 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Alfagar II apartments

We booked with first choice

Edited: 19 April 2010, 12:49
10. Re: Alfagar II apartments

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 October 2010, 05:15