We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Train from Europoort?

York, England
5 posts
Train from Europoort?

I want to take the P & O ferry to Rotterdam from Hull, which arrives about 08:15, then catch a train from Rotterdam central station. What's the best way of reaching the station from the Europoort? Is there a train or underground? The ferry offer a bus, but their website doesn't say how long it will take and I would like to be confident about timings if possible.

James

Amsterdam, The...
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
Level Contributor
45,198 posts
80 reviews
1. Re: Train from Europoort?

Sorry but there is no train or bus from the P&O ferry. Best advice is to take the bus they offer or a cab. Cab will be quicker but quite expensive (around €80) unless you take it to the ferry to Maasluis. which will still be €30 or so and you will then have to pay for the ferry and walk to the train station.

The P&O bus takes between 45 mins and an hour depending on traffic

What is your final destination? I think they also offer a bus direct to Amsterdam.

York, England
5 posts
2. Re: Train from Europoort?

Thanks. I'll be going on towards Cologne. Looks like I'll use the P & O bus.

Frydek-Mistek...
4 posts
3. Re: Train from Europoort?

Hello, could you advice me how to get from Amsterdam to Europort with a small dog in a pet carrier? Can i use P & O bus? Does it go from Amsterdam or only Rotterdam Central station? Thanks very much! mirka.sabovcikova@gmail.com

Frydek-Mistek...
4 posts
4. Re: Train from Europoort?

A dog on the P&O bus?

Can I take a small dog in a pet ier to carravel with me on the shuttle carrier to the Europort in Rotterdam? If not, how shall we get there? We have already booked the ferry ticket and there wasn´t any problem with the dog. Thank you! Mirka.

5. Re: Train from Europoort?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 May 2014, 05:17