We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Schiphol to Keukenhof: bus ticket only

St. Petersburg...
Level Contributor
54 posts
30 reviews
Save Topic
Schiphol to Keukenhof: bus ticket only

Hi everyone!

I have a free admission ticket to Keukenhof that I want to use when I have a very long connection in Schiphol en route to the US. Can anybody tell me if I can buy a ticket JUST for the bus (#58 as far as I understand?) from the airport to Keukenhof. So far I have only seen combi tickets which include the admission ticket - which I already have.

Many thanks in advance!

Taia

Amsterdam, The...
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
Level Contributor
38,307 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Schiphol to Keukenhof: bus ticket only

Short answer is yes. The bus should accept either strippenkaarts or OV Chipkaart.

And please do not double post!!

Edited: 12 March 2010, 14:47
Amsterdam, The...
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
Level Contributor
38,307 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Schiphol to Keukenhof: bus ticket only

or even triple post, it gets confusing. Please go to your post and select remove my post in the dropdown menu. Thanks

St. Petersburg...
Level Contributor
54 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Schiphol to Keukenhof: bus ticket only

Thanks for the answer. And sorry for multi-posting. Won't be happening again.

Though I cannot find my other posts - perhaps they were removed by TA?

Also for some reason whenever i post on forums, I do not get an email notification of the reply although the "Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted" check is always checked!..

Amsterdam, The...
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
Level Contributor
38,307 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Schiphol to Keukenhof: bus ticket only

That has happened to me and I had inadvertantly sent a TA mail to my junk folder and blocked them by mistake. Check your settings and junk folders.

You other posts have been removed.

St. Petersburg...
Level Contributor
54 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Schiphol to Keukenhof: bus ticket only

Thanks, I think the problem was not with TA, but with fowrarding between my two email accounts not working properly. I just changed my TA address, and it is now working well.

Thanks again!

Phila, PA
Level Contributor
161 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Schiphol to Keukenhof: bus ticket only

We will be staying in Amsterdam at the Nh Carlton and want to go to keukenhof by bus with a ticket. We don't want to get them at the airport as we will not be flying out of Schiphol. Can any advise us what to do? Is it better to just book at the Hotel or will it cost us more. We are away for 18 days so we are trying to get the biggest bang for the buck. Euro is down , but air fares are out of this world. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks

Fort Worth, Texas
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
Level Contributor
14,031 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Schiphol to Keukenhof: bus ticket only

please see this article written by one of our DE's. perhaps it will help you.

tripadvisor.com/Travel-g188553-c132284/The-N…

8. Re: Schiphol to Keukenhof: bus ticket only

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 September 2010, 05:16