We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

2 days package in paris or venice from zurich

Which Zurich hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Pune, India
1 post
Save Topic
2 days package in paris or venice from zurich

Hi,

I am going to zurich for few day. I want to extend my holiday for two day. I want to go to paris or venice any one of them.

So please any body guide how to take holiday package from their.

Thanks in advance

France
Level Contributor
1,992 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 2 days package in paris or venice from zurich

Look on the site www.rail.ch to see train timetables to go to either place, and depending on how early you book you can get discounted tickets too. You can take flights to both places but the train is better, considering it is city centre to city centre.

It's probably better to ask on the forum for each city to get specitic hotel tips and the top things to do.

Anchorage, Alaska
Destination Expert
for Anchorage, Zermatt
Level Contributor
17,123 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 2 days package in paris or venice from zurich

Hi,do you have to return to Zurich onthe second day? It's nearly a full day of train to Venice while Paris is a shorter journey - about 4.5 hours. If you only have two days, Paris is the better option as you will spend most of two days getting to Venice and back from Venice.

3. Re: 2 days package in paris or venice from zurich

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 October 2012, 02:18