We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

zurich train to st. anton am arlberg

Norther Ireland
Level Contributor
21 posts
2 reviews
zurich train to st. anton am arlberg

Is it just me or is the Swiss Railways website incredibly un user friendly?.

We are 3 families travelling from Zurich to St. Anton am Arlberg in Austria on 7th and return on 14th to zurich on Feb 14th 2009. The group is made up of 6 adults and 5 kids all aged under 12 years. I would like to book train tickets and also to reserve 2 neighbouring compartments on the train. I cannot seem to get a quote for this on-line. can anyone out there give me any info on this? Thanks,

Best Seller
Mount Titlis Day Tour from Zurich
1,088 Reviews
from US$164.50*
Likely To Sell Out
Swiss Alps Day Trip from Zurich...
393 Reviews
from US$252.50*
Likely To Sell Out
Jungfraujoch: Top of Europe Day Trip...
1,104 Reviews
from US$252.50*
Haverhill, United...
Level Contributor
6,217 posts
63 reviews
1. Re: zurich train to st. anton am arlberg

You should be able to do this on www.rail.ch just follow the links for international travel if you can't get an instant electronic response you will be emailed from SBB with an offer. Alternativley you may be able to book this in the UK from Trains Europe or Ffestiniog travel.

Haverhill, United...
Level Contributor
6,217 posts
63 reviews
2. Re: zurich train to st. anton am arlberg

I have just worked out a fare on the Swiss site for

95SFr return.

Norther Ireland
Level Contributor
21 posts
2 reviews
3. Re: zurich train to st. anton am arlberg

thanks for taking the time to respond-

Norther Ireland
Level Contributor
21 posts
2 reviews
4. Re: zurich train to st. anton am arlberg

thanks so mu.ch for that

Norther Ireland
Level Contributor
21 posts
2 reviews
5. Re: zurich train to st. anton am arlberg

Hi & thanks for taking the time to reply. I have another query which i hope you can help ne with. we are a group of 11, 6 adults and 5 kids aged 12-7. we will be staying in zurich fior 1 night only on feb 14th near the train station. we would like to make a reservation somewhere in the old Town for dinner. Ideally we would like a family friendly restaurant- by family friendly I mean siomewhere that will welcome well behaved children but we like good food so we are not looking for somewhere like an american style burger bar. If possible we would like somewhere mid-priced as it's the last night of our holidays and e dont want to spend a fortune. I would appreciate it if you could recommend somewhere that fits this description.

6. Re: zurich train to st. anton am arlberg

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 October 2009, 19:22