We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jacket buy

Doha, Qatar
11 posts
Save Topic
Jacket buy

I visited yesterday Top of the Europe site and enjoyed a lot. I managed with my thermal inner wear as well as Zara jacket for this site. The temperature was roughly -2 deg C. I am planning to visit Mt Titilis and Pilatus next week, end of July. I wounder i can manage to both of these mountain sites without buying any other jackets. If i require to buy a jacket please let me know which brand could be good, share any specification and place to buy? I will be in Luzern for four days.

I am planning to travel London in Sep, Oct and Nov 2018, i just thinking of buying a jacket for both mountain visit purpose as well as London tour, just advice it is better to buy the jacket in Luzern or manage the Mountain visit and buy the jacket in London itself?

1 reply
Canton of Schwyz...
Destination Expert
for Lucerne, Zug, Brunnen
Level Contributor
16,765 posts
291 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Jacket buy

Hi Balajirao

The mountains around Lucerne are less high than Jungfraujoch (except Mt. Titlis). You would be fine with a wind proof jaquet. If the weather is good (announced for first half of next week) even this would not be needed.

For more weather and clothing information please look at the Top Questions about Switzerland (Switzerland forum on the TA website).

For more information about the Lucerne area look at www.luzern.com/en and the Top Questions about Lucerne (Lucerne forum). Enjoy your trip

pore

Reply to: Jacket buy
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted