We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Zurich Airport Train Station

Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
88 posts
Save Topic
Zurich Airport Train Station

If i am taking a taxi to the airport to catch a train to Lucerne where should i get down so that i can get to the train station in the airport quickly.

Thanks.

Mentioned in this post
Lucerne
Lucerne
Canton of Lucerne, Switzerland
Likely To Sell Out
Mount Titlis Day Tour from Zurich
1,061 Reviews
US$164 per adult
Likely To Sell Out
Jungfraujoch: Top of Europe Day Trip...
1,072 Reviews
US$251 per adult
Likely To Sell Out
Swiss Alps Day Trip from Zurich...
380 Reviews
US$251 per adult
2 replies to this topic
Wengen, Switzerland
Destination Expert
for Switzerland
Level Contributor
8,014 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Zurich Airport Train Station

Just let the taxi take you to the airport. The drop off is in between the main terminal and the "airport centre", which is where the station is. So you just cross the drop off lanes, enter the building and go one level down.

But why take a taxi to the airport to take a train to Luzern? Why not take public transport from wherever it is your trip is starting?

Just use www.sbb.ch/en, enter the street address of your starting point, and Luzern as destination, and you will be given detailed information on how to get there.

Mentioned in this post
Lucerne
Lucerne
Canton of Lucerne, Switzerland
Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
88 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Zurich Airport Train Station

Thank you Krist v. I am staying at the Hilton Zurich, they have a shuttle to the Airport and if i need to get to the airport quickly then i am planning to use Uber or Taxi to the airport and then take the train (Only if i miss the scheduled hotel shuttle)

Mentioned in this post
Zurich
Zurich
Canton of Zurich, Switzerland
Reply to: Zurich Airport Train Station
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted