We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Reviews of trips suggested in Tell Pass

Which Lucerne hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Bangalore, India
Level Contributor
539 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Reviews of trips suggested in Tell Pass

I may extend my stay in Lucerne to 7 days by taking a Vacation home for a week

http://www.interhome.in/english/switzerland/central+switzerland/lucerne/ch6000.100.34/price#Prices

I wanted to know if there any reviews of the 6 trips suggested by Tell Pass from Lucerne. (the Site just gives the routes & Timings)

sommer-tellpass.ch/fileadmin/…Luzern_e11.pdf

In addition to the trips mentioned in this page of the link, is there any other tour that I can take within the Tell Pass free days ?

Thanks for advising

Goldau, Switzerland
Destination Expert
for Lucerne, Zug, Brunnen
Level Contributor
13,198 posts
278 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Reviews of trips suggested in Tell Pass

Hi Bangaloretraveller

You can find reviews for most of the places you are looking for on the Top Questions about Lucerne (right side of your actual screen). Others should be written.

For the "Utoring and der Reuss apartments" you also can find reviews typing the name in the search field on top of this page.

With your Tell Pass you can do most mountain trips and all lake cruises - www.lakelucerne.ch - for free. Look at thed map you got with your Tell Pass. Also you get free entrance for the Lucerne museums except the traffic museum - www.verkehrshaus.ch - where you get a 50 % discount.

pore

2. Re: Reviews of trips suggested in Tell Pass

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 October 2012, 12:18