We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Speak and Cook Italian class at Lucca Italian School

albuquerque
Level Contributor
1,015 posts
37 reviews
Speak and Cook Italian class at Lucca Italian School

Lucca Italian School is offering a new class - a week long cooking & language class . It looks wonderful.

They just added another session in early May (begins May 7th). It takes at least 2 people for them to run it. I just registered - anyone else interested ??

Thanks to Daniela for adding this class !

perth
Level Contributor
1,777 posts
1. Re: Speak and Cook Italian class at Lucca Italian School

cattivojo, I do hope you get to do your week's cooking/ speaking classes.

I attended a cooking class one evening ( a stroke of luck for me ) last September and it was wonderful.

Lots of different dishes and great people and Eva was great. I was just looking at the photos tonight.

One of the things I learned I make all the time now, great to take to parties and they all get gobbled up in no time.

Wish I could come back and do the week.

lennyb

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
17 posts
2. Re: Speak and Cook Italian class at Lucca Italian School

Wow. I would have loved to do a week long course. And Lucca is such a beautiful town. I had only a day long cooking class in Florence with Cook Eat Italian last summer and loved it. But a whole week...lucky you!

albuquerque
Level Contributor
1,015 posts
37 reviews
3. Re: Speak and Cook Italian class at Lucca Italian School

I am really looking forward to this class - just hoping a couple more sign up so it's a go.

Who else will be in Lucca this spring ? I'd love to link up with some of you who write such wonderful things about Lucca for a drink or a gelato or a walk on the walls. I'll be there mid April - mid May.

England, United...
Level Contributor
37 posts
17 reviews
4. Re: Speak and Cook Italian class at Lucca Italian School

Well, you've certainly picked the right language school. Lucca Italian School is wonderful and you couldn't have better teachers. Eva's cooking lessons are brilliant and spring is the perfect time to be in Lucca. Have a wonderful week.

albuquerque
Level Contributor
1,015 posts
37 reviews
5. Re: Speak and Cook Italian class at Lucca Italian School

Thanks Sheila !

London
Level Contributor
265 posts
2 reviews
6. Re: Speak and Cook Italian class at Lucca Italian School

Not going to be in spring but next week should be fun. I have a weeks R and R in the Bagni di Lucca area. walking in the mountains, wine tasting and of course cooking with Mama Gabriella.

My family had a whale of a time last time we were here.This time I'm going to try the Wild boar steak and mountain mushrooms

Her courses for a complete day start from under 100 euros.

Take the train up from Lucca.. she even picks up clients at the station in her Fiat Panda

mama.gabriella.toscana@gmail.com

Regards

John

7. Re: Speak and Cook Italian class at Lucca Italian School

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 March 2013, 09:26