We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

All inclusive hotels in Sardegna

New York
Level Contributor
120 posts
55 reviews
All inclusive hotels in Sardegna

I would like to know if there are all inclusive hotels, beach resorts

in Sardegna. We have been in Calabria last summer at a beautiful

place which was a beach resort with all inclusive breakfast, lunch

and dinner. Are there such places in Sardegna and which is the

best part to stay at in Sardegna? Any help would be appreciated..Thanks

USA
Level Contributor
97 posts
1. Re: All inclusive hotels in Sardegna

Hi.... you chose a great place...just very crowded in summer (july/august)...I love costa smeralda..white beaches and turquoise waters.

there is a chain of hotels called baja hotels all 4 stars that are impressive !!!! check it out.

www.bajahotels.it

hope this helps,

mobally

New York
Level Contributor
120 posts
55 reviews
2. Re: All inclusive hotels in Sardegna

Mobally-- Thanks so much for your information. I will look into it!Have

you been to costa esmeralda? Thanks again for your help!

sardinia
Level Contributor
423 posts
3 reviews
3. Re: All inclusive hotels in Sardegna

In Sardinia there are only a few All inclusive hotel. The only one I visited was the Bravo Club in Stintino - Le Tonnare.

Maybe Centro Storico or Worldvoyager can tell you more about it.

From my side I can tell you that every all inclusive here are very very Italian, which can be nice from the fun side of the holiday... however if you are looking for a more relaxed holiday you would not like to dance on a row with 100 screaming Italin Alli Galli every afternoon after the coffe break :-)

www.altamarea.it if you want to know more about all inclusive

enjoy Sardinia

PS: forget about Baja hotels :-)

Travelling The World
Destination Expert
for Alghero, Melton Mowbray, Elora
Level Contributor
16,897 posts
72 reviews
4. Re: All inclusive hotels in Sardegna

The only all-inclusive that I am personally familiar with is the Olbia Melia, and I wouldn't really recommend it. It is far from the sea, and without a car you are stuck. It is not really all inclusive because apart from meals everything else is charged for. The food is OK but it is a shame to come to Sardinia and be stuck eating in the hotel night after night when there are so many great options out there that will probably cost you less in total than these expensive places.

USA
Level Contributor
97 posts
5. Re: All inclusive hotels in Sardegna

Hi,

yes I have and really do talk fro expernce. the sea is just there, restauarns, shops and also a quiet ad romantic place...... trust me ! sardinia and costa smerlda is just fabulous !I just love it !!! and baja sardinaia is amy favourte .. (did not tell uhhh :))

have fun, if you need any other advise just post,

have fun

mobally

New York
Level Contributor
120 posts
55 reviews
6. Re: All inclusive hotels in Sardegna

Thank you all for your great responses! I will look into all the advise!

New York
Level Contributor
120 posts
55 reviews
7. Re: All inclusive hotels in Sardegna

I would also like to know how are the beaches? Are there rocks, white

sand? In Calabria the beach was beautiful but getting into the water

was rough since there were alot of rocks! Thanks..

Alghero
Level Contributor
2,367 posts
23 reviews
8. Re: All inclusive hotels in Sardegna

Pizzsa,

There is a mixture of both rocky and white, sandy beaches here in Sardinia - it depends upon your personal preference.

To see what is on offer, I suggest that you go to:

sardegnaweb.it/carte/it/guidaspiaggecoste.asp

Click on any of the four provinces on the map[ to be taken to that area. Then click on any of the numbers that relate to a part of that province that you are interested in - I think that you will be quite stunned by the beauty of what you see.

If you have a problem viewing the images, then you will need to download a bit of software called Java Runtime Environment. It is available free from www.Java.com.

Good Luck.

New York
Level Contributor
120 posts
55 reviews
9. Re: All inclusive hotels in Sardegna

Ciao Centrostorico.

Thank you for your information. - I will look into the websites.I know it is all beautiful but which part do you recommend? Alghero..Costa Smeralda..etc..We are italian and have traveled all over Italy but unfortunately have never made it to Sardegna!! Mille grazie e saluti da New York!!

Alghero
Level Contributor
2,367 posts
23 reviews
10. Re: All inclusive hotels in Sardegna

Ciao pizzsa,

It depends on when you are coming, what you would like to do and how much you have to spend.

Costa Smeralda has better beaches than Alghero

Costa Smeralda is essentially a summer spot, and many places are closed between October & May.

Costa Smeralda is more expensive than Alghero.

Alghero is an all year round place. Most places stay open and there is a lot more to do and see.

Alghero is considerably less expensive.

There are many other excellent places to stay on the island, that are also less expensive than Costa Smeralda, such as on the south coast either side of Cagliari, or on the north coast near Santa Teresa Di Gallura.

My personal preference is Alghero, beacuse there is so much to do here, particularly if like today, you have bad weather - but that does not make me right!

Good Luck.

Get answers to your questions about Sardinia
Recent Conversations