We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sardinia in late October

Newbury Park...
3 posts
Sardinia in late October

My husband and I are looking to do a week with our almost 3yo and 2.5mo old the last week of October. What's the weather going to be like? Is everything going to be closed? I know swimming isn't an option but we like walking around and family friendly hikes as well. Should we look into another area of Italy instead? Hubby is also interested in Tuscany you but I'm not sure if it's as kid friendly. Any advice would be great!

1 reply
Portisco, Italy
Level Contributor
149 posts
1. Re: Sardinia in late October

Sardinia is an island inhabited permanently by over a million and a half of people, so is not going to be everything closed, logically only the tourist resorts on the sea, some restaurants on the beaches, some services and some shops located only in the coastal tourist towns could be closed. Climate is hardly predictable in Sardinia in autumn, but it's generally rainy, with alternating sunny days, the climate is usually windy, the first snowfalls occurs in the mountain interior in October too.

Edited: 08 July 2018, 02:11
Reply to: Sardinia in late October
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Sardinia