We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trekking/walks/ Activities near Cala Gonone

Newcastle
2 posts
2 reviews
Trekking/walks/ Activities near Cala Gonone

My boyfriend and I will be staying in Cala Gonone for 1 week in Mid Sept. We will have a car so can travel. We are keen to get out and see as much as possible. We would like to do coastal walks, walks leading to beaches, and also Gola di Gorropu but open for more suggestions if anyone has done any specular treks around the area. I am struggling to find a lot of online literature or decent guide books which include self guided walks. We are in our early 30's so don't mind slightly challenging walks. Can anyone either recommend guide books they have used or website or even better suggest any walks or activities they have done.

London
Level Contributor
3,300 posts
153 reviews
1. Re: Trekking/walks/ Activities near Cala Gonone

try

sardegnasentieri.it/carte/tacchi-dogliastra

2. Re: Trekking/walks/ Activities near Cala Gonone

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 August 2018, 06:18
Get answers to your questions about Sardinia