We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Orio al serio Brescia direct bus

2 posts
Save Topic
Orio al serio Brescia direct bus

Hello All!

I'll be arriving in Orio al serio aerport and heading for Lagi di Garda(Lonato di Garda exactly). I guess the fastest and cheapest solution is to go via Brescia. Are there any buses going directly from the airport to Brescia?

Mentioned in this post
Garda
Garda
Province of Verona, Italy
Brescia
Brescia
Province of Brescia, Italy
Brussels, Belgium
Level Contributor
36,950 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Orio al serio Brescia direct bus

Yes, for Lonato you can take a bus from Brescia (visitgarda.com/upload/files/autobus-bs-vr.pdf), and Autostradale run a shuttle from BGY to Brescia : www.autostradale.it/en/airports/2/2/?lang=1

You can always find this sort of information on the website of the airport concerned: http://www.orioaeroporto.it/en/bus/

Mentioned in this post
Brescia
Brescia
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Orio al serio Brescia direct bus

Thanks a lot:)

Level Contributor
1 post
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Orio al serio Brescia direct bus

In April, I am visiting Verona, Padova and Venice and I have some similar questions. I will take the train from Brescia to Verona, but I don't have enough information about going from Orio al Serio to Brescia.

Do I have to book in advance a ticket for the bus from Orio al Serio to Brescia, or could I buy one at the airport as soon as I arrive? Will I find one available? My flight arrives at 11.15 and the bus leaves at 11.30. The next one is at 13.30. If I booked the 11.30 ticket, but I missed the bus, could I take the next bus (13.30) with the same ticket?

There is only one bus company going to Brescia (Autostradale) or should I check for something else too?

Mentioned in this post
Verona
Verona
Province of Verona, Italy
Venice
Venice
City of Venice, Italy
Brescia
Brescia
Imperia, Italy
Destination Expert
for Italian Riviera
Level Contributor
32,272 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Orio al serio Brescia direct bus

There is only one bus company. If you just miss the bus, it might be worth taking the local bus to Bergamo train station and a train from there.

The one time I used the Orio al Serio (Bergamo Airport) to Brescia bus, I bought tickets from the bus driver on boarding.

Mentioned in this post
Bergamo
Bergamo
Province of Bergamo, Italy
Brescia
Brescia
Bergamo, Italy
Destination Expert
for Bergamo, Elba Island
Level Contributor
11,803 posts
510 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Orio al serio Brescia direct bus

Hi!

I, too, wouldn't book. Your timing is rather tight.

If you don't want to wait until 13.30 you can take the airport bus ( N°1) to Bergamo railway station - there's one every 20 min.

https:/…airport-bus

Then train to Brescia from there. It's a regional train so you can't book. Just buy your ticket, obliterate it and step on.

www.trenitalia.com

Bye 😊

Edited: 19 January 2017, 13:43
Mentioned in this post
Bergamo
Bergamo
Province of Bergamo, Italy
Brescia
Brescia
6. Re: Orio al serio Brescia direct bus

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 January 2018, 05:15