We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

La Spetzia station to Portovenere

Melbourne, Australia
1 post
La Spetzia station to Portovenere

I am travelling to Italy in May 2012 and will arrive at La Spetzia central railway station what is the best way to get from there to Portovenere?

Munich, Germany
Destination Expert
for Bali
Level Contributor
15,328 posts
95 reviews
1. Re: La Spetzia station to Portovenere

http://www.atcesercizio.it/doc/Linea11P.pdf

or use www.atcesercizio.it/index.php… to plan your route

Brentwood, United...
Level Contributor
2,611 posts
2 reviews
2. Re: La Spetzia station to Portovenere

See this Thread

tripadvisor.co.uk/…35901133

There is a frequent bus serice from La Spezia to Portovenere but I had some difficulty finding the bus stop near the station when I used it last year. It only stops outside the station on a Sunday! During the week it is some distance away in one of the main shopping streets. The directions given in the above posting should be very useful to you. I found Portovenere a delightful place to viisit. Best of luck finding the bus stop!

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
Level Contributor
98,734 posts
17 reviews
3. Re: La Spetzia station to Portovenere

As I recall, La Spezia station has a tourist office and a national park office. Either would be able to tell you the way to the bus.

4. Re: La Spetzia station to Portovenere

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 March 2013, 09:23