We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anything else in Sant Agata?

Cincinnati, Ohio
Level Contributor
27 posts
6 reviews
Anything else in Sant Agata?

We'll be in Bologna in June and my husband and son would like to take the Lambo tour. My question: if my daughter and I opt out, is there anything else to do/see in Sant Agate? Or should we stay on the bus and go on to another, more interesting village? I'd like to book the factory tour soon, so I need to know whether to book for 2 or 4 of us. Any quaint towns we might enjoy while the guys ogle cars?

Also, if I schedule a 10:00 tour, I assume there will be an 8:30-ish bus from Bologna that will enable them to arrive on time. I don't seem to be able to check the bus schedule this far in advance.

Thank you for your help.

St Paul, MN
Level Contributor
21,433 posts
7 reviews
1. Re: Anything else in Sant Agata?

I went to the Lamborghini museum with my husband. Other than the Lambo museum, Sant' Agata was not interesting or quaint in the least. Bologna itself is much more interesting.

Bologna, Italy
Destination Expert
for Bologna
Level Contributor
1,186 posts
175 reviews
2. Re: Anything else in Sant Agata?

Here is timetable of bus 576, more or less 1 hour :

tper.it/sites/…tper_Bo576.pdf

Nothing to see in S. Agata, I'm sorry, maybe when you finish the visit you can find a good restaurant.

St Paul, MN
Level Contributor
21,433 posts
7 reviews
3. Re: Anything else in Sant Agata?

The Lamborghini museum is in the middle of nowhere. to find a good place to eat you would have to go bakc to Bologna. I jsut ate at the snack bar across from the musuem.

Your husband has his son to accompany him. In your situations, I woud not go , but stay in Bologna for the day with my daughter. Bologna has lots of interesting things to see and do.

https://maps.google.com/maps/ms…

Cincinnati, Ohio
Level Contributor
27 posts
6 reviews
4. Re: Anything else in Sant Agata?

Grazie, all! Sounds like good advice.

5. Re: Anything else in Sant Agata?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 February 2015, 06:20