We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which Hotel should I stay at?

Which Rome hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Los Angeles...
1 post
Save Topic
Which Hotel should I stay at?

Hello friends,

I was wondering if you could all help me out with deciding which hotel to book? I have done a lot of research and have 3 in mind. One of them is on Via Nazionale, the other is right next to the Pantheon, and the last is on Piazza Barberini. We will be traveling in November 14-18 of this year so I know it will be a little chilly but we still plan on walking quite a bit.

They all seem to be in convenient locations close to everything and I know they are in busy areas so we aren't concerned about the noise and traffic and price is all about the same. What does everyone think?

Australia
Destination Expert
for Pompeii, Herculaneum, Naples
Level Contributor
8,310 posts
155 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Which Hotel should I stay at?

Personally I'd go with the one right next to the Pantheon - less traffic than Via Nazionale and more central than Piazza Barberini.

County Dublin...
Level Contributor
24,685 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Which Hotel should I stay at?

A name would help.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
4,911 posts
188 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Which Hotel should I stay at?

Links to the hotels would be very helpful. I would rather stay in a nice hotel not so close to what I want to see, than stay in a dreadful hotel right next door

Brisbane
Level Contributor
1,033 posts
125 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Which Hotel should I stay at?

I would agree with Kathy - much better located near the Pantheon; noting of course the comments re the quality of the hotel. I assume you've used TA as a reference though.

5. Re: Which Hotel should I stay at?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 July 2014, 06:18