We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel for family of four in Rome

Boston
Level Contributor
18 posts
72 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel for family of four in Rome

We're are planning to stay 3 nights in Rome in late August and there are four of us (2 adults, girl aged 17, boy aged 12). Finding a room for four in Rome (like elsewhere in Europe) is not easy - most have a 3 person/room limit. I'd like to spend around €200-250 per night and was thinking of the Piazza Navona area (although open to suggestions). Any suggestions are greatly appreciated?

Thanks

Rome
Level Contributor
65 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel for family of four in Rome

You might want to try The Beehive an American family owned hotel with eco-conscious service. Its beautiful and centrally located, it has an outdoor garden, organic meals amongst a really clean and modern design (trust me a rarity in old Rome). I live in Rome but when my family or friends visit (and they are not staying with me) I make them stay here. I work in tourism so I go into a lot of hotels to meet clients and I cannot say how lovely these people who run and own this establishment are.

www.the-beehive.com

Boston
Level Contributor
18 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel for family of four in Rome

Thanks. I'll check out the Beehive. Any other suggestions from the Rome experts would be appreciate.

Montelparo, Italy
Level Contributor
2,458 posts
426 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel for family of four in Rome

Hotel Villa Rosa has Quad rooms close to Trastevere with discount for early bookings.

www.hotelvillarosaroma.com

Minnesota
Level Contributor
392 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel for family of four in Rome

We stayed at the Hotel Paba just down the street from the Forum on the via Cavour. Alberta is a gem and has great dining recommendations. The family suite had plenty of space for all of us and our bags -- I posted pics with my review.

Marietta, Ohio
Level Contributor
103 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotel for family of four in Rome

I just booked one of the apartments with hotel Campo di Fiori for 5 in that price range. Excellent reviews on TA.

Island of Malta...
Level Contributor
13 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hotel for family of four in Rome

I booked an family room at the Hotel Sole al Panthoen which is in the Piazza della Rotonda, right in front of the Pantheon for my family of 4 for next August

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
221 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Hotel for family of four in Rome

Hotel Santa Maria in Trastevere

Hotel Mozart near Spanish Steps

Albergo Cesari near Pantheon

All of the above should have quads in your price range.

London, United...
11 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Hotel for family of four in Rome

There is one hotel, situated in very cute area of piazza Navona, Via della Pace, The Navona Palace Residenze di Charme, if you would like to get more information you could find here: http://www.booking.com/hotel/it/navona-palace-residenze-di-charme.en-gb.html?aid=303948;label=rome%2Fnavona-id5DfO0MpGKCEMtmqE_EQAS8744589861;sid=b1df26b3bd740f6ecbeb0106f02b85b5;dcid=0

9. Re: Hotel for family of four in Rome

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2013, 14:17