We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxi Rate

Which Rome hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Vermont
14 posts
Save Topic
Taxi Rate

can anyone tell me the approximate cost of taking a taxi from a hotel in the center of Rome to the airport?

northern ireland
Level Contributor
1,598 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Taxi Rate

romecabs charge 45 euros and are very relialable

ireland
Level Contributor
236 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Taxi Rate

We also found Romecabs good.I think its meant to be a set price of 45euro from airport to centre. I did e-mail hotel about airport transfer but they quoted 65 euro saying it was not a hotel service.

dallas, tx
Level Contributor
47 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Taxi Rate

Depending on which airport - regular taxis have a flat rate of 30 euro to Ciampino and 40 euro to Fiumicino - (unless they've changed since December)

dallas, tx
Level Contributor
47 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Taxi Rate

Depending on which airport - regular taxis have a flat rate of 30 euro to Ciampino and 40 euro to Fiumicino - (unless they've changed since December)

Michigan
Level Contributor
43 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Taxi Rate

We used the taxi this week and to the city centre, the cost is a flat $40 Euro. A private car was $45 Euro.

6. Re: Taxi Rate

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 August 2009, 11:17