We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

HELP - One Night Stay in Capri

New York
Level Contributor
135 posts
11 reviews
HELP - One Night Stay in Capri

Hello All - my boyfriend and I will be spending one night in Capri to end our 2 week European vacation. We want it to be a memorable stay - but at the same time - a reasonable one. Any recommodations of where to stay would be extremely helpful as well as where to dine. Thanks in advance for any feedback.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
45,173 posts
1. Re: HELP - One Night Stay in Capri

What is "reasonable" to you and when are you going?

New York
Level Contributor
135 posts
11 reviews
2. Re: HELP - One Night Stay in Capri

We will be arriving September 12th - and by reasonable I am thinking roughly 250 Euro. I am also inquiring about hotels in Sorrento if you have an tips. Thank you for reaching out.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
45,173 posts
3. Re: HELP - One Night Stay in Capri

It's high season then and lots of places will have booked months and months in advance; I would try www.capri.net for lodging - you can look for hotels/B&Bs there by date and then the price and availability will come up - then you can look up reviews for some options here on TA or www.venere.com or www.booking.com - B&Bs may be your best bet for that budget range - most of which are on the Anacapri side of the island, which is lovely

One place I did stay that was on the lower end of prices was the Ambassador Weber - nothing really charming about it but it is one of the hotels that right at a beach on Capri (the rest are high above) - I stayed there a number of years ago when I couldn't book where I usually like to stay and it was, overall, fine but, again, nothing very charming. At the time I stayed, breakfast was included and I see that they now charge for it - they have a nifty shuttle that takes you up to the main area in the village and for my stay, I had no problems with it at all. It was a nice change to stay right at the sea in Marina Piccolo.

http://www.hotelweber.com/en/index

I'm staying here for my upcoming Fall trip but I think (not sure though) your budget may not work for mid-September, but no harm in asking, if you think it looks nice:

http://www.laminervacapri.com

I never stay in Sorrento so don't have any info.

Gloucester, MA
Level Contributor
309 posts
42 reviews
4. Re: HELP - One Night Stay in Capri

Gatto banico. Great location. Nice hotel.

New South Wales...
Destination Expert
for Pompeii, Herculaneum, Naples
Level Contributor
9,363 posts
166 reviews
5. Re: HELP - One Night Stay in Capri

Hotel La Floridiana. Stayed there last October. It has a pool and beautiful views. Some photos are here:

…blogspot.com.au/2013/06/cah-pree-in-other-w…

6. Re: HELP - One Night Stay in Capri

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 August 2014, 07:18