We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wedding at Villa Fondi in Sorrento, Italy 2012

ANAHEIM
1 post
Save Topic
Wedding at Villa Fondi in Sorrento, Italy 2012

Hello,

My fiancé and I are from the U. S. and we are getting married at Villa Fondi in Sorrento, Italy in May and we were wondering if anyone has any suggestions for wedding day transportation. We are staying at Hotel Mediterraneo in Sant’ Agnello and our reception after the ceremony at Villa Fondi will be at The Foreigners Club (Circolo dei Forestieri) in Sorrento. We have a wedding party of only 10 people total (including us) and everywhere we’ve looked for transportation has been a bit expensive (no less than Euro 200 per car, single trip).

We’re such a small party, that we’d even be willing to take public taxis if that would be more affordable, but we want to make sure transportation is reliable as it is going to be a very special occasion!

We thank you in advance for your suggestions :)

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
40,015 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Wedding at Villa Fondi in Sorrento, Italy 2012

You could check with the car service I use - but, I have no idea if their prices will match what you have already been given, but check and see. They response quickly to emails: Guemar Travel - info@guemartravel.com

Taxis and car services in that region are pricey - there's really no way around that but some more than others. Just keep checking to see if you find one that suits your budget.

200 euros for 10 people would be 20 euros per person, so about $30 per person. That doesn't seem like too much; it would if it was for two people, but for ten, I don't know....anyway, keep checking.

Wish you the best!

2. Re: Wedding at Villa Fondi in Sorrento, Italy 2012

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2013, 23:40