We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Recommendation needed from Naple centrale to sorrento

Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
56 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Recommendation needed from Naple centrale to sorrento

Hi!

I m reaching Naple Centrale tmrw.

I need to transportation from Naple to Sorrento. My question is:

1. Any recommend on the limo or cab service that can recommend to me?

2. What is the price about?

Please kindly advice.

Thank you very much

GAC
Los Angeles, CA
Destination Expert
for Sardinia
Level Contributor
8,828 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Recommendation needed from Naple centrale to sorrento

Have you thought about the Circumvesuviana commuter train from the underground level of Napoli Centrale train station, which costs only 4 Euros and takes approx. 65 minutes?

www.vesuviana.it

Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
56 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Recommendation needed from Naple centrale to sorrento

hi! thanks for the reply.

Yes, i have heard of the train service b4.But i went thru the forum, some of the feedback is quite negative bcos of the train is alwz pack and there r pickpocket. We have 2 big luggage + 1 camera bag. Hence, is it still recommend to take the train?

Please advice.

Thank you!

Suffolk, Virginia
Level Contributor
14 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Recommendation needed from Naple centrale to sorrento

The circumvesuviana is definitely the least expensive way to reach Sorrento. A cab could cost as much as 50 euro. When we traveled by local train in Venice, we just stayed in the area where you enter the train car. If you are on the train before rush hour, you may be ok with space. You can also put the luggage under your feet at your seat. We had no trouble with pick pockets. Keep valuables in a pouch around neck or money belt

Saint Marys, Ohio
Level Contributor
8,298 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Recommendation needed from Naple centrale to sorrento

DriveAmalfi is a very good limo service we use from Naples to Praiano. Email Salvatore at driveamalfi@hotmail.com

Nice Mercedes vehicles, well dressed, English speaking drivers

5. Re: Recommendation needed from Naple centrale to sorrento

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 November 2012, 04:18