We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wine stores open on a Sunday?

Level Contributor
68 posts
27 reviews
Wine stores open on a Sunday?

I was wondering if anyone knew of any wine stores that were open on a Sunday. Coming in as part of a cruise stop so I only have one day here and as a big wine fanatic would love to pick up some big Italian reds while I am here. Any locations or help would be fantastic.

Thanks!

4 replies to this topic
Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
9,999 posts
141 reviews
1. Re: Wine stores open on a Sunday?

Many cruise lines only allow 1 bottle of wine to be brought on board. Check the rules.

Level Contributor
68 posts
27 reviews
2. Re: Wine stores open on a Sunday?

Well aware of that, and my cruise line allows me to bring additional bottles and pay corkage fees for them. Much better option that drinking poor quality cruise wine.

Naples, Italy
Level Contributor
688 posts
12 reviews
3. Re: Wine stores open on a Sunday?

The wine stores as far as i know gonna be closed on sunday. Still you may have a visit to "Tozzabancone" which is actually a wine bar, but is gonna be open and has also an acceptable wine selection. Non to miss in the area: Taurasi, Greco di Tufo and Fiano di Avellino.

Destination Expert
for Naples
Level Contributor
18,149 posts
43 reviews
4. Re: Wine stores open on a Sunday?

According to Yelp (I have no idea how reliable they are) this one less than a mile from the cruise port in Salerno is open on Sundays: https://www.yelp.com/biz/dòmo-salerno

Reply to: Wine stores open on a Sunday?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted