We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New Airport bus service

Liverpool England
Level Contributor
1,215 posts
202 reviews
Save Topic
New Airport bus service

From next 1st July 2012, the bus service between Torrevieja and Alicante Airport will have the following timetable :

Torrevieja - Aeropuerto Alicante : 07.00 - 09.00 - 11.00 - 13.00 - 15.00 - 17.00 - 19.00 - 21.00 hrs

Aeropuerto Alicante - Torrevieja : 08.00 - 10.00 - 12.00 - 14.00 - 16.00 - 18.00 - 20.00 - 22.00 hrs

De Lunes a Domingo

From Monday to Sunday

costazul.net/en/categoryblog/123-nuevo-horar…

From the next 1st July 2012, we start a new bus service to Alicante Airport.

Este servicio tendrá las siguientes paradas y horarios :

Bus Stops and Timetable :

Playa Flamenca (Rotonda Mercadona) : 08.00 - 10.30 - 15.00 - 17.30 hrs

Guardamar del Segura (Estación Autobuses) : 08.30 - 11.00 - 15.30 - 18.00 hrs (PASO APROXIMADO)

Urb. La Marina (N-332 - Rotonda Centro Comercial Mercadona) : 08.40 - 11.40 - 15.40 - 18.10 hrs (PASO APROXIMADO)

Aeropuerto (Llegada prevista) : 09.10 - 11.40 - 16.10 - 18.40 hrs

Salidas desde el Aeropuerto de Alicante : 09.15 - 11.45 - 16.15 - 18.45 hrs

El servicio estará operativo del 1 de Julio al 31 de Agosto de 2012.

This service will work from 1st July to 31 August 2012.

Playa Flamenca...
Level Contributor
3,870 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: New Airport bus service

Here is a link to the report in the local news

theleader.info/article/…

Amsterdam, The...
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
Level Contributor
37,798 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: New Airport bus service

Good news

Ireland
Level Contributor
26 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: New Airport bus service

Hi there,

I have a query in relation to the 'new bus service' between Torrevieja and Alicante Airport.

I fly from Dublin on the 16th Sept arriving in Alicante at 17.05pm on a Sunday; I will be returning to the airport the following Sunday 23rd Sept for a flight departing at 16.25pm

Can you please advise on the following questions:

1. On arrival I am hoping to make the next bus at 6pm-is it possible to buy my ticket in advance and how much is it for a return ticket?

2.Where exactly does the bus depart from Alicante airport?

3. is the bus reliable and on time?

4. I am staying in Hotel Dona Monse,address 'Avenida Orihuela , 75 - Urb. Los Balcones' in Torrevieja-does the bus pass my hotel on way to marina? and if not can I walk from marina to my hotel or should i get a taxi? I only have hand luggage.

thanks for any help

Irish girls

UK
Level Contributor
368 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: New Airport bus service

We used the bus service last Thursday from the airport to Playa Flamenca. It cost 6.80 each one way, buy the ticket from the driver. The bus was on time, and as there was no-one on the bus who wanted to get off at La Marina or Guadamar, the driver carried straight on to Playa Flamenca and we were there half an hour early! This service only ran in July and August, we havnt used the Torrevieja service. That said, they both depart from the same stop. When you walk out of the baggage reclaim hall, walk towards the lifts (there are 2 either side) and go up to level 2, departures. Walk to the door opposite security and as you go through, the bus stop is on your right. Its the Costa Azul stop, the others are for Murcia or Benidorm.

When you get in the lift you will notice that it says level -1 bus service, ignore that as it's for the transfer services.

I'm not sure about where the bus stop is in relation to your hotel, but if you contact Costa Azul bus company, hopefully they could help.

Edited: 03 September 2012, 19:14
Ireland
Level Contributor
26 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: New Airport bus service

hi

thanks v much for info on the buses and where to locate it at the airport.

If anyone has any info on the hotel and where the bus stops in relation to it it would be much appreciated.

thanks

Playa Flamenca...
Level Contributor
3,870 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: New Airport bus service

Hi Irishgirls200

The airport bus doesn't go past your hotel so you are best getting off it at Torrevieja bus station and getting a taxi to it. Los Balcones is only 10mins away and should only cost about 10-15euros at the most.

This is a fairly new hotel so it might help if you tell the taxi driver its the new hotel in los Balcones.

Ireland
Level Contributor
26 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: New Airport bus service

great thanks a mill for update...

is it possible to walk into the marina from this hotel and if so how long would it take? We dont hav a car rental and I am hoping we can walk to restaurants and pubs in the evening and get taxi's home!

cheers

Irish girls

Playa Flamenca...
Level Contributor
3,870 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: New Airport bus service

The hotel isn't actually in Torrevieja town but on the outskirts in Los Balcones just past the hospital and in a residential area.

There is a commercial centre called the Filtron Centre which will be walking distance and has bars and restaurants.

The hotel is on the bus route into Torrevieja so you could get a bus in and a taxi back.

Have a look on google maps to see where the hotel is in relation to the town.

Edited: 06 September 2012, 16:52
eire
Level Contributor
31 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: New Airport bus service

Hi guys, do ye know if this bus is still running now??

Looking to get to alicante airport from la zenia, dont mind the stroll to Playa Flamenca. Where can i find timetables?? cheers Tripi :)

Liverpool England
Level Contributor
1,215 posts
202 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: New Airport bus service

Click on the link in original message, websites in English, you can e mail customer services or ring them

Get answers to your questions about Torrevieja