We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

benidorm nightclubs

Which Benidorm hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Jersey, United...
Level Contributor
35 posts
Save Topic
benidorm nightclubs

We are travelling to Benidorm in mid oct for a stag do and looking for the best clubs to visit this time of year and is there any open with a swimming pool.Also inquiring about any lap dancing clubs

east midlands
Level Contributor
5,212 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: benidorm nightclubs

There are lap dancing clubs but you must see sexy sophie look at boards outside she comes on around 12.30am and kinky karen both lovely ladies very nice figures cheers mike and sexy sue xx

Jersey, United...
Level Contributor
35 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: benidorm nightclubs

hi there

many thanks are they expensive?

Benidorm
Level Contributor
6,351 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: benidorm nightclubs

No charge, just buy a drink and I have to say Sexy Sophie is the bees knees. Also plenty of places if you want a lap dance with more on offer if you can manage it.

Jersey, United...
Level Contributor
35 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: benidorm nightclubs

hi there

many thanks where do i find sexy sophies?

hereford
Level Contributor
399 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: benidorm nightclubs

where are these lap dancing clubs with more of offer, and ones where I wont be robbed please :)

Tees Valley
Level Contributor
11,721 posts
137 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: benidorm nightclubs

This 'more on offer' thread is starting to sound very sleaqy! Aren't 'more on offer places' usually called brothels?

Jules

warwickshire
Level Contributor
1,103 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: benidorm nightclubs

Annas ?????????

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
448 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: benidorm nightclubs

Something for everyone here!!

A bit of language confuzzlement! What in the uk, we would call a nightclub would be referred to as a Discotheque in spain. So if you're looking for a kind of Ibiza superclub (ie house, trance, techno etc.... there's certainly one called Space on the top road, between the rincon strip and the bus station, (near the bus station roundabout).

If you're looking for disco bars, then they are everywhere, busiest ones in the british square, hippodrome seems to be the busiest right now, also try beachcomber, champions and cafe b.

Quite a few lapdancing places, including pretty woman (top of the square next to Sinatra's) one on lepanto just called lapdance as far as I can work out. That's between champions and jokers. Another one the other side down lepanto between perla hotel and the yellow brick road called stripfellas. There's also one next to flares bar with an entrance on gerona, can't remember the name though.

If you're looking for nightclubs (in the spanish sense ie brothels then there's at least a few, there;'s a couple heading towards la cala, both beginning with "m". Don't really want to name them as it's a bit distasteful (though perfectly legal).

If you're looking for trouble and an empty wallet then by all mean have a nice chat with the streetwalker gangs between the square and the indoor market on gerona!!

Oh and as mentioned, kinky karen and sexy sophie. Have a chat with some of the dj's in town if you want a stag show and that can be arranged as well.

Have a good trip.

wolverhampton
Level Contributor
319 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: benidorm nightclubs

im sure theres a pool in 1 of the nightclubs at the back of benidorm ,when i was in beni in july its mainly spanish use them i think they stop early september thou

10. Re: benidorm nightclubs

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 August 2013, 02:16
Get answers to your questions about Benidorm
More Benidorm Topics