We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Alpha Rooms?

Which Benidorm hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
manchester
Level Contributor
298 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Alpha Rooms?

Alpha rooms is £30 cheaper then Travel Republic for my accom but for peace of mind and for the bit extra would TR be better? Never used Alpha before can they be trusted?

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
151 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Alpha Rooms?

i have used both b4 and never had any problems so far just booked with alpha 4 july.

Lancashire
Level Contributor
339 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Alpha Rooms?

I have booked with them for Sept and I've used them several times and never had a prob.

bolton uk
Level Contributor
406 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Alpha Rooms?

we use them alot ,

will be using them again for novembers holiday

NEVER had a problem

and they are abta members

Craigavon, United...
Level Contributor
361 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Alpha Rooms?

Same as everyone else, we used them before and never had any problems, i would have no worries about using them again...

La Orotava, Spain
Level Contributor
601 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Alpha Rooms?

I have booked over 45 hotels with Alpharooms and deal with them professionally too. Never been let down by them. Sound company financially.

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
10 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Alpha Rooms?

all good .but every time i use alpha rooms the extra for using the visa card is silly as you have to re enter the card for to pay it .its just a bug anoyance of mine there gettin as bad as ryanair. however the deels are good so who complains ?.the service is extreemly good and never got let down .so if they included the cost in the first transactionall well and good but after you have the deel done bam up comes the second charge .be prepaired

lancashire
Level Contributor
75 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Alpha Rooms?

and to reiterate previous comments, just been benidorm with tr, no probs, went with alpha rooms at xmas, no probs, both site keep u up to date with ur bookings etc

manchester
Level Contributor
298 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Alpha Rooms?

Many thanks for the reassuring replies, I have found the same dates for accom with Express bookers even cheaper just waiting to find out about them first.

Isle of Man
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Alpha Rooms?

Hi Northernm8

I am the MD of Express Bookers I am more than happy to answer any questions you have, we are registered in th Isle of Man an host in the Isle of Man, you have the same rights as if we were based in England, Scotland or Wales as the Isle of Man is part of the UK. Express Bookers in both ABTA L6879 and ATOL 10387 bonded. So booking with us means you are covered in any eventuality.

Why are we based in the Isle of Man? We moved to the Isle of Man purely for the zero corporation tax, as we do not have to pay tax on our profits we can offer better deals to our customers.

Who are we? We are travel professionals that have over 150 years experience in Travel, previously holding Senior positions for Thomas Cook, Thomson and Airtours prior the merger with Thomas Cook.

Why have you not heard of us previously? Express Bookers was formed in 2008. Previously we only supplied accommodation to the Travel Trade, we did not sell directly to the general public until June 2010.

Why are our prices so good? We deal with over 2500 hotels directly and get great deals from these hotels plus the savings we make on the zero tax, we can pass on these great deals to our customers.

Our call center is open until 11pm so if you have any questions please call us or alternatively please e-mail us via the website. www.expressbookers.co.uk

I hope the above info puts your mind at rest.

Express Bookers

Ireland
Level Contributor
11 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Alpha Rooms?

Please can somebody tell me how to contact and get a reply from alpha rooms???

Get answers to your questions about Benidorm
More Benidorm Topics