We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel - private outdoor jacuzzi

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
66 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel - private outdoor jacuzzi

Hi all, I'm going mad trying to find the perfect hotel for a holiday in October and I really hope to get some help.

What we are looking for is a room, on a higher floor, with sea views & a private outoor, heated jacuzzi. The room does not have to be a suite, it does not have to be a super amazing 5 star hotel or anything. Just clean, with decent reviews, quiet, and can offer the private jacuzzi. A gym & main pool would be a huge plus, as would the surrounding area offering a bit of a night life, tavernas, pubs etc. We don't want a villa with a pool, we would prefer to be in a complex. (although a villa in a complex or holiday village would be great)

Our budget is 800 - 900 for a week which I don't think is unreasonable for end of season? Although we would consider a bit more for the perfect place.

We are not decided on where in Europe we go and I will be posting this in other area forums too, just in case another post is noticed.

Thank you

IR

Gloucester
Level Contributor
576 posts
390 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel - private outdoor jacuzzi

There isn't a hotel in Gibraltar with a private jacuzzi or gym. There are a couple of high class apartments for hire in the new Ocean Village complex which have pools and gym, not sure about jacuzzi. See ownersdirect or holidaylettings.co.uk

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
66 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel - private outdoor jacuzzi

Thank you very much for your help,

3. Re: Hotel - private outdoor jacuzzi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 March 2011, 05:18
Get answers to your questions about Gibraltar