We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Direct bus from Cadaques to Girona airport

Milan, Italy
Level Contributor
293 posts
32 reviews
Direct bus from Cadaques to Girona airport

Is there any fast way to reach Girona Airport from Cadaques ? Any bus company or shuttle services ? Thanks for advice

Ferro

Kilmarnock, United...
Level Contributor
1,135 posts
18 reviews
1. Re: Direct bus from Cadaques to Girona airport

The closest I can find is Cadaques to Girona Bus /Train Station. Mon - Fri only. It's a further 20 minutes between the station and the airport.

sarfa.com/paginas/interurbano_trayectos.php

Barcelona, Spain
Level Contributor
3,554 posts
2. Re: Direct bus from Cadaques to Girona airport

www.Sagales.com serves GRO to G.city and others, but not that far North as C.

btw, pls see

A:)

Milan, Italy
Level Contributor
293 posts
32 reviews
3. Re: Direct bus from Cadaques to Girona airport

Thanks replies. I checked website of the bus companies you gave me and a solution could be Cadaques-Roses and than direct bus to Girona Aiport. Looks convenient or via Figueres but then connection not very good.

Thanks help

Ferro

4. Re: Direct bus from Cadaques to Girona airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 November 2009, 07:30