We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hotel that offers free admission to siam water parc

cornwall
Level Contributor
2,053 posts
49 reviews
Save Topic
hotel that offers free admission to siam water parc

Dear all, we are a family of five [ 3 boys aged 7,9, and 14]. I need some help , i saw on the first choice site that they offer free unlimited entrance to siam park if you stay at las piramides?resort during may-october. This is no good to us because we are looking at visiting in jan. Please does anyone know hotels that offer free admission or cheaper tickets if you stay with them. My boys will be wanting to go to siam park everyday i bet and it really will cost a big fat packet. Please help, thanks.

tenerife
Level Contributor
158 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: hotel that offers free admission to siam water parc

This is one I haven´t heard of!!!!

Cockermouth, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa de las Americas, Cockermouth
Level Contributor
2,038 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: hotel that offers free admission to siam water parc

just had a quick look at first choice website. looks like a bargain to be had if you have kids and they want to go to siam park a lot

Peterborough
8 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: hotel that offers free admission to siam water parc

We have booked to stay at the Green Garden Resort with Direct Holidays and they have free entrance to Siam Park. Can't wait !!

cornwall
Level Contributor
2,053 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: hotel that offers free admission to siam water parc

bump.........................................

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
310 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: hotel that offers free admission to siam water parc

According to the Spring Hoteles magazine if you book online direct with them for the Hotel Bitacora they are giving away Siam Park entrance tickets

http://www.springhotelsmagazine.com/

6. Re: hotel that offers free admission to siam water parc

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 January 2011, 05:16