We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

El Veril del Duque complex

london
Level Contributor
5 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
El Veril del Duque complex

Has anyone got any information on this complex as i was going to book it for my family

Rutland UK
Destination Expert
for Tenerife
Level Contributor
11,678 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: El Veril del Duque complex

Hi Lorraine

Difficult to find much on this resort, but managed to find this ...don't know if it will help you ...but very positive signs.....

tripadvisor.ie/ShowTopic-g187479-i153-k25496…

Sylla

london
Level Contributor
5 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: El Veril del Duque complex

Thank you Sylla I dont know what to do now ive been told that theres not much there at El veril de duque complex i was told to take my teenages to yucca park if anyones got any advise i would appreciate it very much thank you lorraine

Rutland UK
Destination Expert
for Tenerife
Level Contributor
11,678 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: El Veril del Duque complex

Hi Lorraine

Here is a list of hotels ...and at the left hand side of this page is another list of hotels and you can find reveiws.....I would think you should be looking in the Playa de las Americas area with a young family .....

tripadvisor.co.uk/Travel-g187479-c65400/Tene…

Sylla

Rutland UK
Destination Expert
for Tenerife
Level Contributor
11,678 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: El Veril del Duque complex

Also Lorraine when you scroll down to the bottom of those hotel reveiws on the left ...you will come to "Explore other resourses" click onto "Tenerife" then, 640 Hotels will come come up ...then click onto "View all Tenerife Hotels"

Happy reading lol !

Sylla

Rutland UK
Destination Expert
for Tenerife
Level Contributor
11,678 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: El Veril del Duque complex

Lorraine ...realised you will need a good map looking at all those hotels lol ! or you're going to be so confused.....here is one that our excellent DE Lenny found for us ...and you can move from area to area ....

tenerife-apartments.co.uk/Stc/MapLasAmericas…

come back if you need any more help ..

Sylla

london
Level Contributor
5 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: El Veril del Duque complex

Dear Sylla thank you very much for all your help lorraine

7. Re: El Veril del Duque complex

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 November 2009, 07:34