We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Punto de Teno access

Tel Aviv
Level Contributor
360 posts
5 reviews
Punto de Teno access

I have read elsewhere that Cabildo has just increased the times during which access is by bus only to 9 am to 8 pm ,Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays. Can any of you local experts confirm this?

Tenerife, Spain
Level Contributor
17,549 posts
182 reviews
1. Re: Punto de Teno access

titsa.com/index.php/en/your-buses/news/545-n…

Tel Aviv
Level Contributor
360 posts
5 reviews
2. Re: Punto de Teno access

Thank you.

I've now found a link myself as well:

eldia.es/norte/2017-08-29/3-jueves-viernes-p…

A pity - this will mess up our plans and may mean us missing out on the lighthouse. Was the area really being inundated with visitors?

Tenerife, Spain
Destination Expert
for Tenerife, Los Cristianos
Level Contributor
1,162 posts
39 reviews
3. Re: Punto de Teno access

I was there recently on a Tuesday and it was really busy, the main problem was parking as there is very little. We ended up parking quite a distance from the lighthouse on the side of the road and walking the rest of the way. I would imagine this is the main reason for the shuttle bus service as presumably, it gets busier at weekends.

Tel Aviv
Level Contributor
360 posts
5 reviews
4. Re: Punto de Teno access

Thanks. We were planning to visit at the end of September- will have to see now how it goes.

5. Re: Punto de Teno access

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 September 2018, 05:18