We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Warning!! dealtime.ie do not use

Costa Teguise, Spain
Destination Expert
for Costa Teguise
Level Contributor
1,508 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Warning!! dealtime.ie do not use

do not use dealtime.ie to book any accomodation in lanzarote or any other destination ,they are scammers who are depriving honest people of their hard earned holidays!! customers are arriving at arrecife to find the agent nor the villas exist please be warned folks!!

Costa Teguise, Spain
Destination Expert
for Costa Teguise
Level Contributor
1,508 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Warning!! dealtime.ie do not use

the advert in question has been removed from this website, but please be aware there are scammers trying to seperate folk from their hard earned cash! most villa companies are very genuine and the more info they give out the better.

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
1,337 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Warning!! dealtime.ie do not use

Jude this is one of the websites that the people that scammed my parents are using,or were using.They also advertised on done deal,which is a fairly reputable company(normally).

Hope these Scum get their just desserts.

Sparky.

Costa Teguise, Spain
Destination Expert
for Costa Teguise
Level Contributor
1,508 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Warning!! dealtime.ie do not use

i would advise people not to use general selling sites that offer no protection to their customers to book holiday, the web site only told them to call the police, didnt even offer to pull the advert! but i've noticed a john kelly is still advertising a villa on there??!!

Costa Teguise, Spain
Destination Expert
for Costa Teguise
Level Contributor
1,508 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Warning!! dealtime.ie do not use

sparky sent you a message!

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
1,337 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Warning!! dealtime.ie do not use

Got it Jude,thanks.Is this John Kelly advertising on dealtime still?What are details of villa?

Sparky.

Ireland
Level Contributor
571 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Warning!! dealtime.ie do not use

Sparky, I googled the phone number you gave in your other post and these ads are showing up!

dealtime.ie/ad/luxury-1-bed-apartment-in-lan…

dealtime.ie/ad/luxury-3-bed-villa-in-lanzaro…

What a disgrace!!

tipperary
Level Contributor
1,207 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Warning!! dealtime.ie do not use

If you ring the number it say that it can not be reached at this time ! disgraceful carryon . My brother was going to book his holiday through Donedeal until I pointed this thread out to him , how many more innocent people are going to be scammed with these scumbags ?

regards Deedee

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
1,337 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Warning!! dealtime.ie do not use

The one bedroom apartment that is being advertised is apparently in the Las Palmeras complex.I wonder if they are aware of this,might send them an e-mail.

Sparky.

Costa Teguise, Spain
Destination Expert
for Costa Teguise
Level Contributor
1,508 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Warning!! dealtime.ie do not use

apparently the villas are linked to a paul kavanagh he used to live in one, a man who scammed lots of people out of huge amounts of money here in lanzarote through a property company called My pdc homes, he is thought ot be in ireland now.

sparky you really need to report this to the gaurdai, he is using about 6 alias by the sounds of it!

Wexford ireland
1 post
Save Reply
10. Re: Warning!! dealtime.ie do not use

Dealtime.ie is an ad website where people are invited to post free ads. We do sympathise with anyone who has been mislead by fraudulent users, however, due to the high volume of ads placed on our site daily, it is not possible to verify each individual ad posted and we do strongly urge people who are interested in the advertised product to take all necessary precautions before parting with money, which we remind our users at the end of each ad.

This advert has been removed and the person has been banned from dealtime.ie permanently. However as it is a free ads website he may change his name and number and place another advert if he does we would kindly ask anyone to notify us and report him to the police. If anyone grows suspicious of an ad we would appreciate if you contact us at support@dealtime.ie

Dealtime.ie

Dealtime.ie