We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ferry/Boat from the Canaries to Morocco

HM87
1 post
Save Topic
Ferry/Boat from the Canaries to Morocco

Hi there,

A friend and I are looking to visit one of our friends in Feurteventura and then travel to Morocco afterwards. I'm having some trouble finding any sort of ferries online, does anyone know if there is any way we could travel? Unofficial or whatever?

Thanks

Tenerife
Level Contributor
9 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ferry/Boat from the Canaries to Morocco

Hi,

I live in the Canaries in Tenerife and to my knowledge there is no ferry company with passenger service to Morocco. Check the airline company Binter Canarias web page. I'm pretty sure they started flights to Marakesh last year, maybe from Las Palmas on the island of Gran Canaria. You can always take the ferry over to Gran Canaria from Fuerteventura.

Fuerteventura...
Level Contributor
837 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Ferry/Boat from the Canaries to Morocco

Excellent answer. They were going to start a ferry connection from Fuerteventura to Morocco 2 years ago, but for various reasons, some of them political, it has never got off the ground.

Binter is a good idea. Failing Morocco, have you thought about taking in one of the less well known islands like La Palma perhaps?

3. Re: Ferry/Boat from the Canaries to Morocco

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 September 2010, 06:16