We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bilbao to Vitoria-Gasteiz by Bus

West Cumbria
Level Contributor
32 posts
9 reviews
Bilbao to Vitoria-Gasteiz by Bus

Hi

I am hoping someone could point me in the right direction I want to have a day trip to Vitoria-Gasteiz from Bilbao when I visit , do all the buses go from the main Station and which line would I be looking for? Any help greatly appreciated.

Bilbao, Spain
Destination Expert
for Bilbao, San Sebastian - Donostia, Basque Country, La Rioja
Level Contributor
2,538 posts
33 reviews
1. Re: Bilbao to Vitoria-Gasteiz by Bus

Easy. At Termibus station, check for buses going to Vitoria. Can´t go wrong, many per day.

Midland, Michigan
Level Contributor
1,431 posts
251 reviews
2. Re: Bilbao to Vitoria-Gasteiz by Bus

Nicki;

Perhaps the link below can be of use. It will show you the Bus Schedules between Bilbao and Vitoria for summer and winter times. Just like it has been mentioned before, there are many services each day.

autobuseslaunion.com/es/descarga-horarios.asp

West Cumbria
Level Contributor
32 posts
9 reviews
3. Re: Bilbao to Vitoria-Gasteiz by Bus

Thank you :-)

4. Re: Bilbao to Vitoria-Gasteiz by Bus

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 August 2018, 06:19
Get answers to your questions about Bilbao