We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pilar festivities 2011

Kentucky
Level Contributor
254 posts
Save Topic
Pilar festivities 2011

I will be in Madrid from 6-16 of October, anyone knows the program for 2011.? I would like to be in the Madrid Parade the 12th and the 13 th go to Zaragoza for one full day and night. Any suggestion.? Do I miss a lot.? Thanks

London, United...
Level Contributor
26 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pilar festivities 2011

I am a bit partial because I am from Aragon and have lived in Zaragoza many years. I think Zaragoza is worthy a visit specially in Pilar Festivities but you must like or not dislike crows too much. It depends also on how much you know about Madrid and how much you know and want to know about Spanish festivities. Also in your budget, because prices are much higher during that time.

http://fiestasdelpilar2011.es/

You have lots of free events and also you can visit the main three sights: El Pilar, La Seo and La Aljaferia. Of course the old city as well, El Tubo, the tapas bars, etc.

I think zaragoza people are usually very welcoming.

Kentucky
Level Contributor
254 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Pilar festivities 2011

Thanks for your very informative post. I has visited Madrid many times, never in Zaragoza. I like the crowds, festivities, any suggestion for a nice hotel and in the middle of the festivities. Many thanks again

3. Re: Pilar festivities 2011

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 June 2012, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Zaragoza
Recent Conversations