We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tarragona to Zaragoza by bus

Mayo
Level Contributor
96 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Tarragona to Zaragoza by bus

My husband will be arriving in Reus airport at 12.30 on 6th Sept. and need to get to Huesca that day. What would be his best option for public transport -via Tarragona to Lleida to Huesca or via Zaragoza. By train or bus? Thankyou all in advance

London, United...
Level Contributor
26 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tarragona to Zaragoza by bus

The bus that connects Tarragona to Zaragoza is run by HIFE. The bus that goes from Zaragoza to Huesca is run by ALOSA although I think it has been bought recently by another company it might be still operated by that name. Check the websites. There are many services between Zaragoza and Huesca, every hour at least. I am not so sure between Tarragona and Barcelona.

If you go by train it might be much faster, because it is an AVE, High speed train but all depends on the time you spent in connections. I am not sure where the AVE station is but it is between Reus and Tarragona, so it might easier to go to the train station than to go the bus station. It will be more expensive by train. So you can go to Zaragoza by train and then by bus or train to Huesca. There is no direct connection between Tarragona and Huesca by train or at least not many. Because between Zaragoza and Huesca you have to change, it might be worthy to go by bus, it would be cheaper, more frequencies and probably only 10 or 15 minutes slower.

Mayo
Level Contributor
96 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tarragona to Zaragoza by bus

Thanks,mgilgar, for all your suggestions. Now we can do some serious planning.

3. Re: Tarragona to Zaragoza by bus

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 June 2012, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Zaragoza