We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

parking in zaragoza

Kingston upon...
1 post
2 reviews
parking in zaragoza

Hi. I am travelling by motorcycle to the motogp in Aragon and plan to stay in Zaragoza over the weekend.

Is motorcycle parking in central Zaragoza generally free and easy to find or would it be better to book this with accomodation?

any advice much appreciated.

Thanks

London, United...
Level Contributor
26 posts
23 reviews
1. Re: parking in zaragoza

Parking in the city centre outside a parking is becoming more and more difficult these days. Obviously parking a bike would be much easier. If you spend some time, you can find something, probably not close to where your hotel is.

There are many non-free parkings in the city centre. Usually there is no problem in finding a free space but I do not know how it is going to be for the moto GP.

I hope it helps.

Moscow, Russia
Level Contributor
313 posts
2. Re: parking in zaragoza

Hi,

I have almost the same question but in my case about car paking, not motorcycle. Through the Maps Google and it's street view I have noticed relatively big parking lot of triangular shape near Aljaferia, at the western side of the castle. As far as I can judje, it is unpaved and thus, it should be free. Giving that map services update not very frequently, is this parking still exists, and is it really free and available?

Thanks!

London, United...
Level Contributor
26 posts
23 reviews
3. Re: parking in zaragoza

To be honest I do not know.

4. Re: parking in zaragoza

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 October 2012, 10:16