We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

sol don pedro, torremolinos

united kingdom
Level Contributor
18 posts
1 review
Save Topic
sol don pedro, torremolinos

Can anyone tell me how far this hotel is from the nearest train station which I presume is iTorremolinos?

Also a well positioned room for catching the afternoon/evening sun would be appreciated.

Thanks

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
233 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: sol don pedro, torremolinos

Yes, Torremolinos is the nearest station.

I stayed here in October 2010 and we had a room on the front of the hotel (seaview) which had a large sunny balcony that wrapped to the right hand side overlooking the bowling green. I think it was room 302 but I'm not 100% sure.

Polly

Dartmouth, United...
Level Contributor
623 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: sol don pedro, torremolinos

Sorry I may be wrong, but the bowling green is the right hand side of the Sol Don Pablo. Out of the three hotels the Sol don Pedro is set back slightly from the other three hotels (Pablo, Marco and Pedro) .

By memory at the end of the day the sun was directly over the Sol Don Pedro swimming pool area. You could contact the hotel directly and try and request a room with pm sun. I would not worry to much though because either way I am sure you will have a great time.

UK
Level Contributor
263 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: sol don pedro, torremolinos

Is this hotel walkable from Torremolinos station or should we get a taxi? If so, how much would the taxi be?

Torrox, Spain
Level Contributor
3,809 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: sol don pedro, torremolinos

A short, very easy walk without luggage. With suitcases I would get a taxi.

Ian
Leeds U.K.
Destination Expert
for Costa del Sol
Level Contributor
11,159 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: sol don pedro, torremolinos

Think minimum fare is 6 euro's, with cases say 8 euro's

6. Re: sol don pedro, torremolinos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 March 2013, 10:26
Get answers to your questions about Torremolinos