We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

drink prices peurto banus

Which Marbella hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
dublin
Level Contributor
31 posts
Save Topic
drink prices peurto banus

hi,

there is a gang of us going to peurto banus for a weekend early next year, i've been hearing and seeing mixed reports on the price of dring, mostly how expensive it is! most of us would be beer drinkers so what would be your average price of a pint of beer? i am the person organising this trip and whilst none of us would be short a few quid and used to paying €5.00 for a pint anyway i would still prefer not to be putting peolle to huge expense.

Any advice would be helpfull.

Scotland
Level Contributor
324 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: drink prices peurto banus

Some of the bars can be pretty expensive for drinks but we found these were the ones with entertaiment. Saying that the Piano Man is a great bar to visit as the entertainment is first class. You will pay roughly 8-10 euros in there for a drink. Sinatras which is the first bar on the strip if where everyone hangs out and is always really busy. We found it to be pretty reasonable price wise even though it is right on the strip. Linekers and O'Gradys are good bars and prices not too bad in there either. Alot of the bars offer free shots and champagne. We go to Marbella every year. We tend to have a good drink in the apartment first and usually dont head to the port till around 12 as it doesnt get busy till then. Hope this helps you a bit

dublin
Level Contributor
31 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: drink prices peurto banus

Thanks for the advice,

I just think it's a bit pricey for people, think we are now talking about going to fuengirola instead, seems a lot cheaper and we can still go to banus for a night if we want. What's the crack like in fuengirola? we are going at the end of March.

Scotland
Level Contributor
324 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: drink prices peurto banus

never been there so couldnt say. But i just love Puerto Banus!! We always stay in Marbella as its much cheaper than staying in the port and its only 10 mins in a taxi to PB.. Plus Marbella beach is much nicer than PB.

Yorkshire
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: drink prices peurto banus

Hi

I have family in Peurto Banus and visit around 8 times a year As the lady who posted says you can pay a lot for a drink. If you want cheaper prices stay off the front where most people are attracted due to fancy bars/restaurants and the flash cars and yachts.

Bacially you can spend what you like. Some nigthclubs offer free enterance where as others can charge upto 50euros.

Bolton, United...
Level Contributor
127 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: drink prices peurto banus

Weather much better in April

Gloucestershire.
Destination Expert
for Sharm El Sheikh
Level Contributor
1,360 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: drink prices peurto banus

Christmas '08 we paid £17 for a bottle of white wine !!!!!!!!

We were sitting at the front - and yes it WAS expensive - BUT it was soooo beautiful to sit and people watch in my eyes WORTH it

(My Husbands eyes - NOT!!!!)........

7. Re: drink prices peurto banus

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 July 2010, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Marbella
Recent Conversations