We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nudist Beaches in or near malaga

Which Malaga hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
uk
3 posts
Save Topic
Nudist Beaches in or near malaga

Hi all,

I managed to get a cheap flight to Malaga for next weekend.

Can anyone tell me where the nearest nudist beach is to the airport and also if there are any cheapish hotels near to it.

Ideally I would like to be able to walk to a nudist beach or pool from the hotel?

Thanks in advance,

J

Lake Vinuela...
Level Contributor
9,535 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nudist Beaches in or near malaga

All the naturist beaches in the area are listed on wwww.esplaya.com

There is a popular beach at Almayate - a 30 minutes bus drive from Malaga - that has a brand new beachfront/very well priced 2 star hotel close by Hotel Axarquia Beach. However, although on a bus route to the nearby resort of Torre del Mar, the hotel and beach are rather isolated.

Benalmadena Pueblo
Level Contributor
747 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Nudist Beaches in or near malaga

Try Benalnarura @ Benalmadena, small beach backed by bar and naturist apartments.

Tromso, Norway
Level Contributor
163 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Nudist Beaches in or near malaga

I think that website is broken. I go to:

www.esplaya.com/mapa.php?mapa=10&tipo=3#

Then I try to click on any one of those beaches and nothing happens.

I'm also going to be in Malaga next weekend and looking for clothing optional beaches.

Tromso, Norway
Level Contributor
163 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Nudist Beaches in or near malaga

This is what we're looking for:

http://www.andalucia.com/beaches/naturist.htm

The one closest to Malaga is this one:

Guadalmar, Málaga

Recently achieved official status by Malaga town hall. Long expansive stretch of beach. Located between the Malaga city and the Parador de golf.

I found it on the map at google, but tripadvisor won't let me post the link because it's too long....

Torremolinos, Spain
Destination Expert
for Torremolinos
Level Contributor
4,490 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Nudist Beaches in or near malaga

The nearest to the airport is at Gualdamar and it is so near that you can wave at the passengers as the plane goes right overhead. There is a Tryp hotel quite close but nothing else apart from housing. The nearest 'proper' beach is Benalnatura at Torrequebrada. There are a number of hotels nearby and the Flatotel is a gentle stroll away.

For the hotels I suggest looking up torrequebrada or Benalmadena Costa on this site. You want a hotel on the Fuengirola side of Benalmadena.

6. Re: Nudist Beaches in or near malaga

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 October 2009, 15:17