We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Spain 12 nights itinerary

delhi
Level Contributor
78 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Spain 12 nights itinerary

Hello,

Need some serious help with planning Spain itinerary, my husband & I (early 30s) are planning on a 12 night trip to Spain from end of May to June 1st week this year.

We are thinking -

2 nights in Madrid (we land in Madrid around 2 pm) - or should we skip it altogether & head straight to Seville (& maybe go to Valencia instead for 2 nights)

2 or 3 nights in Seville ( is there any must do day trip from here - like Cadiz) or should we just explore Seville

then

4 nights Malaga - (1 day explore Malaga, 1 day trip to Marbella, 1 day trip to Granda)

or 2 nights Marbella + 2 nights Granda

or any other combination you recommend

then

4 nights in Barcelona (would this be enough)

We would prefer to limit our hotel changes to make things more relaxing. We wouldn't be renting a car - so would be dependent mainly on public transport & tours. I am thinking of doing all intercity travel by train.

We like easy paced travel, do not need to see everything but would like to enjoy the place. Walk around, take in the culture & beauty. Only the most must do museums, cathedrals, palaces etc.

Also, we are vegetarians, is that a problem in Spain?

Thoroughly confused. All your help would be appreciated. Thanks.

1. Re: Spain 12 nights itinerary

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 May 2016, 07:15