We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Alpharooms extortionate prices for infants!

england
Level Contributor
227 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Alpharooms extortionate prices for infants!

I am looking for a holiday for myself, husband and 2 daughters (age 5 and 1) when pricing them with alpharooms they want to charge full adult price for my 1 year old, I have come to except that i will have to pay adult price for my 5 year old but, surley this is not right? I really dont think a toddler would consume anywhere near the amount a full grown adult would! Anybody know of any good sites that actually have childs prices? I understand if i am looking for a holiday for sept 2012 then i have left it too late (due to circumstances) for the "free child" places but full adult price for a 1 year old, really?

1. Re: Alpharooms extortionate prices for infants!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 July 2013, 06:15