We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trouble getting "Let's Burlesque" tickets

San Francisco
Level Contributor
870 posts
172 reviews
Trouble getting "Let's Burlesque" tickets

Greetings, Travelers!

The folks at the Old Slaughterhouse are making it impossible for me to reserve tickets to "Let's Burlesque" on Friday, November 2.

Since I am in the USA, they say they do not ship tickets or e-mail tickets to the USA.

Does anybody know how we can get tickets? Good entertainment in Germany sells out far in advance, so I want to get our tickets soon!

Thank you,

The Travel-Junkie e3PO

3 replies to this topic
Los Angeles
Level Contributor
19,854 posts
60 reviews
1. Re: Trouble getting "Let's Burlesque" tickets

Strange that they would not be able or willing to at least e-mail you the tickets. Just outsmart them. You could open a free German e-mail account. Either thru yahoo.de or web.de for example and if they use a German adress from your hotel

or

If you already have a Hotel, let them sent the tickets to the Hotel and contact the Hotel and let them know they will get your tickets and ask them to hold them until you arrive, they should be able to do so.

That yould be my suggestions

Karlsruhe, Germany
Destination Expert
for Baden-Wurttemberg, Baden-Wurttemberg
Level Contributor
11,133 posts
2. Re: Trouble getting "Let's Burlesque" tickets

Another alternative: Ask if they reserve tickets for pickup at the cash desk before the performance. This is a common procedure hereabouts.

Los Angeles
Level Contributor
19,854 posts
60 reviews
3. Re: Trouble getting "Let's Burlesque" tickets

That would be perfect actually if they offer that service

Reply to: Trouble getting "Let's Burlesque" tickets
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Dresden