We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Two Days in Frankfurt

Glasgow, Scotland
Level Contributor
159 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Two Days in Frankfurt

Hello all,

I'm going to be spending the last weekend of the month in Frankfurt.

Can anyone tell me if Adina Apartment Hotel Frankfurt Neue Oper is in the Red Light District or any more details about location?

Any tips about things to see, do, drink, eat (not fussy) would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Seve

Frankfurt
Level Contributor
543 posts
136 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Two Days in Frankfurt

No, it is not in the red light district. It is close to the theatre, the ECB and the river.

It is a good hotel in a good location for the centre and not far from the main station.

The red light district is not far away but it is far enough that if shouldn't bother you.

Glasgow, Scotland
Level Contributor
159 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Two Days in Frankfurt

Thanks apfelwein :-)

Pittsburgh...
Level Contributor
2,474 posts
135 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Two Days in Frankfurt

I thought the red light district had moved from the train station area to down by the river east of the center of town. Or was Just generally not so concentrated in one area.

Frankfurt
Level Contributor
543 posts
136 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Two Days in Frankfurt

The main red light district is near the station though the city has tried to push the worst bits to a few streets. The main street heading down from the station (Kaiserstr.) is now pretty ok. There is also a small red light district towards the east of the city centre and one, let's call it a landmark :-), right next to the river.

5. Re: Two Days in Frankfurt

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2013, 06:15