We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

FKK and naturism

Which Berlin hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
30 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
FKK and naturism

I'm going to Berlin in a couple of weeks time and would like to experience the German FKK culture. Does anyone have any tips to share?

thanks

berlin
Level Contributor
2,107 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: FKK and naturism

Most beaches are FKK or mixed beaches, but FKK is more popular in the former-GDR, that is, East Berlin. One of the best places to bath naturally is around the Mueggelsee (S-Bahn stations Friedrichshagen). There are official beaches there, but I like the ones that are not official, with trees and rocks, not only with sand.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
30 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: FKK and naturism

Thanks for that. I didnt realise that there were beaches Berlin, i'll look forward to it

Dublin
Level Contributor
17 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: FKK and naturism

I guess November isn't the best time to be going to experience this so!!!

London
Level Contributor
4 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: FKK and naturism

Berlin (and in fact the whole of Germany) is fabulous for naturists

As a rule all saunas and thermes in Berlin and across Germany are naturist (although I think that Germans dont regard this as naturism as such more just being hygenic; preventing the germs from swimming costumes)

There is a very good website http://www.nacktbaden.de/ which lists all the naturist facilities - its in German (obviously) but using google translate you are able to get the giste of what they are saying. In Berlin there are lots of beaches, lakes etc listed

A big new compex that has opened in Ludwigsfelde which I dont think is very far out of central Berlin look lovely - see kristall-saunatherme-ludwigsfelde.de/index.j…

5. Re: FKK and naturism

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 September 2009, 15:17