We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Biergarten type place in Fussen?

San Luis Obispo
Level Contributor
9 posts
11 reviews
Biergarten type place in Fussen?

Hi,

I'm looking to see if there are any Biergarten type places in Fussen that have beer, pretzels with mustard and sausages? I haven't found one in my searches and really wanted to try a place like that while in Bavaria. On the way back we may also stop in Rothenburg if maybe there is one there instead?

Mainz, Germany
Level Contributor
11,442 posts
65 reviews
1. Re: Biergarten type place in Fussen?

Hotel Hirschen has a nice little Biergarten right in the middle of town. The Schlossbrauhaus brewery in Schwangau has a Biergarten, too.

San Luis Obispo
Level Contributor
9 posts
11 reviews
2. Re: Biergarten type place in Fussen?

thanks, I'll try them both :)

Florida
Level Contributor
1,888 posts
173 reviews
3. Re: Biergarten type place in Fussen?

The mustard is for the sausage, not for the brezn in my book. Very American to eat the brezn with mustard, but who knows, maybe the Bavarians do it, too. ;-)

Mainz, Germany
Level Contributor
11,442 posts
65 reviews
4. Re: Biergarten type place in Fussen?

They don't. ;-) If you want something tasty with your pretzel you should order an Obatzter, a creamy mix of cheese, butter and spices.

Edited: 28 March 2017, 06:19
5. Re: Biergarten type place in Fussen?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 March 2018, 05:17