We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nuremberg train station

Toronto
1 post
Save Topic
Nuremberg train station

When I want to buy tickets from Stuttgart to Nuremberg in the DB online page there are two Nuremberg 1 Nuremberg and the other Nuremberg FranKen-St.

Are both the same? I want to arrive to the main station close to the old town.

Dublin
Level Contributor
490 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nuremberg train station

Hi SanNicolas1940,

When you are entering Nuremberg on the web site just add hbf or hauptbanhof and that should give you the option of the main station.

Regards,

Supervanman.

Germany
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
Level Contributor
37,358 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Nuremberg train station

Best is to ignore these suggestions. Just type in the name and do not select anything from the drop-down lists. Thus are just suggestions.

You can use:

To: Nuremberg

or just

To: N

both will default to

Nürnberg Hbf

the main railway station.

NYC
5 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Nuremberg train station

What is the address of the Nurnberg main train station and how do I get the train times from Weiden to Nurnberg?

Mannheim, Germany
Destination Expert
for Zurich, Mannheim
Level Contributor
13,748 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Nuremberg train station

>What is the address of the Nurnberg main train station

No idea. I never needed the address of a train station to find one - it´s a prominent feature of the city.

>and how do I get the train times from Weiden to Nurnberg?

from www.bahn.de

Nürnberg
Level Contributor
63 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Nuremberg train station

Adress:

Bahnhofsplatz 9

90443 Nürnberg

6. Re: Nuremberg train station

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 January 2010, 05:17