I am taking my kids (both10yo) on a Bavarian holiday in Sept for a 10 day holiday (3 people).
Some questions please:
1. Best type of Bavarian style of accommodation in Munich - suitable with kids please.?
2. Best way to see Nueschwanstein - A tour from Munich or self drive?
3. Garmish for 3 nights or Konigsee? and most appropriate accommodation. Or worthwhile to see both and spend only a night or two at both?
4. Worthwhile visiting the Blackforest and the best means of getting there?
5. Saltzburg - Sound of Music or Mozart? I hear there are some Ice Caves too?
6. Any other alternatives please would be greatly appreciated.