We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ouibus

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
57 posts
42 reviews
Ouibus

Hello All -

Visited Chamonix last year with family and rented a car and drove from Geneva. This year, plan on coming with friends and a rental car(s) is not economical. I have looked into Ouibus as an option as its both cost effective and seems like it would meet our needs. I have read the horror stories about EasyBus....with that said, is Ouibus more reliable? Thanks.

8 replies to this topic
reading
Destination Expert
for Chamonix
Level Contributor
2,362 posts
11 reviews
1. Re: Ouibus

I have not used it bu a friend has and is going to use them again, It is a scheduled service and is on a coach not a minibus

Boulder, Colorado
Level Contributor
36 posts
2. Re: Ouibus

We used Ouibus this summer to get from Geneva to Chamonix and it was flawless. Definitely would recommend.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
34 posts
41 reviews
3. Re: Ouibus

Used it last week. On time. Almost 2 hours from Geneva airport to Chamonix. Bus was clean and comfortable. Cheap. Recommend.

Champlon, Belgium
Level Contributor
9,326 posts
5 reviews
4. Re: Ouibus

Ouibus is owned by the French railways.

Metro Manila...
Level Contributor
18 posts
5. Re: Ouibus

Do you need to book the Ouibus in advance or can you just show up at the bus station & buy the tickets to Chamonix?

Melbourne, Australia
3 posts
6. Re: Ouibus

I need to travel from CDG to Orly at 22:00 on a Saturday. How much is the ticket and how can I buy one?

Charlottesville...
Level Contributor
45 posts
7. Re: Ouibus

My husband and I were thinking about renting a car next September and driving from Geneva airport to Chamonix, then onto Zermatt (as close as you can), Grindelwald and returning the car in Zurich. Has anyone done this and what are your thoughts about the roads and driving conditions? Thank you so much for your help!

8. Re: Ouibus

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 09 October 2018, 04:14

Reply to: Ouibus
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted